I’m intent on bringing healing to women in this world so they know that someone hears them and is on their side. If a project does that, I’m in.
That’s why I love Jane Campion’s work and also why I revere Susan Sarandon’s work as well (besides being told “You look like…” and I say, “yes… yes, I know…Susan Sarandon”. Happens ALL. THE. TIME. And funnily enough, I pretty much fit every role she’s ever played…). Hey Susan! Need a younger sister in any of your films? I’m here. Hit me up!
- Lancaster County, PA girl – Amish? Nope…
- Protective of vulnerable women and children
- Mothering – sweet….or secretly (or openly!) cray cray
- Feminist and fierce fighter through and through
- Leslie Mann is my comedy goddess
- I dream of working with Christopher Guest and Meryl Streep – maybe even in the same movie!
- Nickname: MoGyver – for my ability to fix anything with spit and bailing wire. I’m pretty handy.
- Favorite Hobby: Gown and dress design and construction.
- Second Favorite Hobby: Building things.
- I’m crazy about lemurs.
- Kickboxing and fencing are a great ways to relieve stress.
- I used to teach Latin American Mythology.
- I studied Flamenco in Granada, Spain.
- I have been a Showgirl… in Indiana.