• Standout Roles: Mothers and Protectors of Women
• Tough battles are my strong suit.
• Master Scene Study – John Dapolito – ongoing study in NYC
• Post Grad Masters in Musical Theatre – Mountview Conservatoire – London
• B.A. in Theater – Hardin-Simmons University
• Mezzo-Soprano: G3 to F5, Belt to a D5
• Seth Riggs Vocal Method
• Comedic songs are my specialty
• I write parodies
I can master any accent. Currently working with:
• Southern, Texan
• British (R.P.), London
• German, Slavic, and
• South African Transvaal
Mothers and Protectors of Women
I passionately play mothers and protectors of women, especially those who are in for a battle. Lili Taylor in “Perry Mason” meets Susan Sarandon in “The Client”.
Most recently, working on :
• Nora in “Doll’s House Part 2” by Lucas Hnath and
• Mum/Doctor/Therapist in “People, Places and Things” by Duncan Macmillan.
Brave means, in every uncertain moment, turning inward, feeling for the knowing and speaking it out loud.
– Glennon Doyle, “Untamed”
Frances McDormand in “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri” meets Sally Field in “Norma Rae”.
Most recently working on:
• Tracy in “Sweat” by Lynn Nottage and
• Frankie in “Frankie and Johnny…” by Terrence McNally.